Sad News for Last Dinosaurs Fans


Brisbane's Last Dinosaurs lost a member today as Sam Gethin-Jones announced his departure from the band with a written statement.
Hi everyone.

Sam here. I come with the unfortunate news that I will no longer be a part of Last Dinosaurs. For the band to move forward in the strongest way possible it is best that we part ways now. I can honestly say that the best experiences in my life have been with the guys, and I’ll always be grateful for the memories we’ve shared. To all Last Dinosaurs fans that I’ve interacted with, that have come to ours shows, or that have appreciated our music I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. To Lach, Sean and Dan I want to wish you fellas the best of luck moving forward. We’ve been working on the second album and it is going to blow your minds (you’ve been warned). This isn’t the end of my life with music, just a different pathway for me to follow now. So keep your ears to the ground and I’ll see you all soon with something new and exciting.

Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment